Saturday, April 26, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Rippke Visit!

Grandma and Grandpa Rippke came to Colorado for a quick visit. It was really nice time and we always love when they come. We wish they could stay longer but we will take what we can get. They got in on Friday night after a long day. On Saturday we went to Webster Lake and had a great time. Saturday night we went out to dinner with the whole family to celebrate Grandma Haag's Birthday. It was a nice weekend to just visit and hang out together, since we dont get to do that very often.


What is going on??
Grandpa Dave helps me across the wiggly bridge!
Looking at the water below
Walking with Daddy and Grandpa

I love this music!
Look at me!!
Showing Grandma the water
We love when Grandma and Granpa come!! We wish we could see them more often!! But like I said before we will take what we can get. This summer Parker will be going out to visit them in Genoa for a whole week. Mommy and Daddy will miss him a lot but I know he will have a great time and won't miss us at all!!!


1 comment:

Danalin said...

What a fun time! And I'm lovin' Parker's shirt.